A beautiful light, double upper house with a sunny roof terrace, 2 balconies and an unobstructed view over the skyline of Rotterdam. This characteristic house is located on the Bentincklaan, in the quiet and popular Blijdorp district. It consists of 3 bedrooms, living room and dining room. The location is ideal: Central Station, Diergaarde Blijdorp, Randstad Rail, Vroesenpark, the city center and the roads are nearby. There are also various shops (including Albert Heijn, bakery, delicatessens) and catering establishments (including restaurant La Pizza, grand café Het Statencafé, wine bar Walsjérôt) just a stone's throw away and public transport facilities (train, bus, Randstad Rail) are within walking distance.
Entrance, vestibule, spacious hall with lots of light and open stairs to the first floor, toilet with hand basin.
L-shaped living room with parquet floor and access to the dining room through a sliding glass door. The living room and dining room have large windows and balconies. Modern kitchen, approx. 3.60x2.10m, with fitted cupboards and built-in appliances. From the kitchen there is also access to the balcony at the front. There are two bedrooms (both with fitted wardrobes) and a laundry room on this floor. The dining room and one bedroom give access to the spacious balcony (with evening sun) at the rear.
On the top floor is a spacious landing with access to the sunny roof terrace (facing south) of approx. 3.5 x 2.65 m with all privacy and a great view.
The master bedroom, approx. 5.35x 3.80m, has two skylights and a walk-in closet. The spacious bathroom has underfloor heating, a second toilet, bath, walk-in shower and double sink.
- built in 1941, architect Jo van den Broek
- living area approx. 123.59 m2 (in accordance with NEN2580)
- external storage space approx. 17.46 m2 (in accordance with NEN2580) in substructure
- upholstered rental, including curtains, clothing and bookcases
- shared bicycle shed in the basement
- building-bound outdoor space approx. 11.91 m2 (in accordance with NEN2580)
- fully equipped with double glazing
- central heating through block heating
- hot water through badgeiser and close-in-boiler (both owned)